Job Opening: Sales Account Executive (F/T) – Chino, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive prospecting B2B (independent retail and wholesale leads)
- Servicing existing client accounts with all aspects of order processing, rate updates, contract proposals, renewal contracts, etc.
- Regular telemarketing activities as well as outside sales calls
- Assist customer needs, relationships and problem-solving
- Anticipate up-selling to existing accounts
- Responsible for gathering market information/data
- Attend assigned trade show events
- And other sales-related assignments
- We are looking for an assertive, responsible team-player
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US
- Computer and internet savvy
- Bilingual preferred
- 2-5 years minimum experience in B2B sales/account management, preferably in the foodservice disposables industry
- Salary DOE – Commission available after probationary period
- Health/Dental available after three-month probation period
- 401K after one year employment
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Account Executive” in subject title.