Job Opening: Budget/Financial Analyst – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Work with program and project managers to develop the organization’s budget
• Review managers’ budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulations
• Combine all the program and department budgets together into a consolidated organizational budget and review all funding requests for merit
• Explain their recommendations for funding requests to others in the organization, legislators, and the public
• Help the chief operation officer, agency head, or other top managers analyze the proposed plan and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory
• Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
• Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds
• Estimate future financial needs
• Resourceful – The ability to locate needed information without much help from others
• Team Player – Works well with others, motivates and sets good examples
• Humble – Nice and respectful to others, carries themselves with a positive attitude
• Self-Disciplined – Good attendance, takes ownership of assignments & tasks
• Hard Working – Strives to always do their best, goes above and beyond job duties
• Self-Motivated – Able to adapt to new assignments with an eager attitude to perform
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• 2 years working experience
• Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Starting Wage: $3000-$3200/month
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org