Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Provide excellent customer service; communicate, and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks. First point-of-contact for general customer inquiries (e.g., pricing, products, scheduling etc). Build and maintain business relationship with customers by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
- Phone screening and assist with customer requests
- Handling complaints/claims, returns, as well as general phone/walk-in orders
- New product introduction and upsell-cross-selling for existing and new customers
- Provides excellent customer service by taking ownership and helping resolve issues
- Resourceful – The ability to locate needed information without much help from others
- Team Player – Works well with others, motivates and sets good examples
- Humble – Nice and respectful to others, carries themselves with a positive attitude
- Self-Disciplined – Good attendance, takes ownership of assignments & tasks
- Hard Working – Strives to always do their best, goes above and beyond job duties
- Self-Motivated – Able to adapt to new assignments with an eager attitude to perform
- Must have at least 1 year Customer Service experience (office work)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, MS outlook)
- Good interpersonal, communication & organization skills
- Attentiveness, patience, positive attitude and willingness to LEARN!
- Recommendation letters (highly recommended)
- Bilingual (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnam or Korean) – preferred
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Starting Wage: $2,000 to $2,400 Depending on Experience
Forward resume to: email@example.com