How do I open a Lollicup Coffee & Tea franchise?
Lollicup Coffee & Tea’s trademark licensing program is currently closed. We encourage those interested to still open a café using a private label. Please see Business Development for more information on how Lollicup USA can help with your private label business.

What is a private label business?
A private label business is a retail brand name that is your own. For more information on how to open an account, supply inquiries, available training, and more, please contact us or complete our Inquiry Form.

How can I purchase Karat® or Tea Zone™ products?
Karat and Tea Zone products are generally sold through a distribution network. If your distributor does not carry Karat or Tea Zone products, please encourage them to contact us to learn more about our products, pricing, and samples.

I am a distributor and I am interested in carrying one or both product lines.
Please contact us or complete our Inquiry Form.

How can I find a Karat® or Tea Zone™ distributor in my area?
For the name and phone number of a Karat or Tea Zone distributor in your area, please contact us or complete our Inquiry Form.

What if there are no local distributors carrying Karat® or Tea Zone™ products near me?
If you’re unable to find a local distributor carrying Karat or Tea Zone products, you may visit LollicupStore to find all of our products.

Is international shipping for Karat® or Tea Zone™ products available?
Lollicup USA does not offer international freight or shipping options from our U.S. headquarters. Please contact our International Sales department by completing our Inquiry Form.

Is international shipping for other brands available?
Lollicup USA is only able to ship other branded products to a U.S.-based address.

How do I apply for employment at Lollicup USA or Lollicup Coffee & Tea?
Please see our Career Center for more information.

» Back to Inquiry Form