Production Machine Operator Assistant
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Job Duties –
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
- Move product and inventory using a forklift and bin system
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Execute and document quality inspections per SOP
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- Break down cardboard for recycling
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Resourceful – The ability to locate needed information without much help from others
- Team Player – Works well with others, motivates and sets good examples
- Humble – Nice and respectful to others, carries themselves with a positive attitude
- Self-Disciplined – Good attendance, takes ownership of assignments & tasks
- Hard Working – Strives to always do their best, goes above and beyond job duties
- Self-Motivated – Able to adapt to new assignments with an eager attitude to perform
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management.
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Starting Wage: $11.00-$13.00/hour DOE