Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Assistant who will be responsible for overseeing multiple vendors to support the business needs of the company, ensuring a continuous supply of products.
Job Duties –
- Create/Receive purchase orders for overseas containers; perform random inspections
- Quality Control – test new/defective products and create report
- Purchase from domestic & International vendors/suppliers by analyzing inventory requirements
- Purchase & coordinate for remote warehouse(s)
- Provide support for new product rollouts
- Monitor inventory status on a daily basis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly inventory reports
- Other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, other purchasing-related assignments/tasks
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Accuracy is extremely important
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Demonstrates positive attitude and strong people skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- General office environment requiring ability to sit and be in front of a computer screen for an extended period of time
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience in Purchasing.
- Minimum AA degree; BA degree preferred (Accounting background a plus)
- Previous experience in Netsuite & foodservice industry is a plus
- Bilingual a plus (Prefer Mandarin, Chinese, Korean, Spanish)
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Starting Wage: $2,500 to $2,800 Depending on Experience
Forward resume to: email@example.com